Chaotic Disintegrate
Chaotic Disintegrate
Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard.
Where anything goes.

-//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7


Saturday, May 31, 2003  

I've decided to create a "coffee counter" for myself just to judge the amount of coffee I drink each day, and possibly infer from that how long I can expect to stay up until. The coffee counter reading can be any real number, which means it might be zero or even negative ... shockingly. Note that, if you do wish to care about the amount of coffee you drink and want to create a coffee counter, the point value of each type of coffee you drink may vary based on the amount of satisfaction you derive from it. Note how the word coffee gradually fades away into nothingness as the boost you get from your drinks declines.

Award yourself 1 COFFEE! point for drinking a double-shot espresso.
Award yourself ¾ COFFEE points for drinking a single-shot espresso, i.e. any hot coffee drink from a respectable coffee joint which is not a double-shot espresso.
Award yourself ½ Coffee points for drinking coffeeshop coffee, or canned coffee, or a frappé, or any other inferior substitutes for real coffee.
Award yourself ¼ coffee points for drinking one packet of instant coffee. You must be poor.
Award yourself 0 points for drinking plain water only.
Award yourself -¼ points for drinking chocolate-based drinks out of the belief that they will give you a boost. If you drunk them just because they taste nice, add 0 points.
Award yourself -½ points for drinking sugary carbonated drinks out of the belief that they will give you a boost. If you drunk them because your teeth have a death wish, there's not much I can say.
Award yourself -¾ points for drinking tea. Traitor.
Award yourself -1 points for drinking, as acquired from any fast-food joint such as McDonalds, styrofoam-cup coffee ... er, I mean, dish water.
Award yourself -x points for drinking decaf. More specifically, go kill yourself, you loser. The coffee industry certainly doesn't need you.

That means that for today, I have a meagre 1 coffee point for taking a cup of coffee from HSSRP presentation, which presumably counts as "coffeeshop coffee", and for a cup of Georgia's canned coffee from the school vending machine. Therefore, I predict that I shall go to sleep early. Early as compared to usual, that is.

Basically, HSSRP presentation was a real disaster. I didn't prepare enough, heck, even going for HPF's farcical "preparation" session would have been helpful (which shows the degree of my inadequacy). Either I lost what I was about to say, or I coughed endlessly to distract the audience, or sweated till my shoes were drenched ... oh, I am pathetic! I was probably thoroughly boring, or wasted too much time, or more likely than anything else, both. Worse was still to come, as just as I was about to scoot off, I was accosted by who else but HPF, who insisted on dragging her high-minded haughty self-guiding principles into the conversation. Specifically, her belief that only humanities students should be going for HSSRP. What the bloody hell! With such teachers-in-charge, it's no wonder that the supposedly more intelligent humanities students are disinclined toward HSSRP. And I'm the last person in humans she should be telling that to, seeing as to how I would gladly have chucked aside hated econs (and, well, rather subjective lit) to take on the excitement of chem and bio instead. No wonder CWC might have to close down ... even though it's the ECA to which I officialy give 100%, closing would certainly be all the better to deal with the fact that a club simply CANNOT be run that way! Bah.
Not much else. I saw a balding woman for the first time today, and she reminded me rather much of David Beckham's cornrow hairstyle. Going bald must be a horrible, terrible, scary thing. Chorale was all right, and maybe I am starting to like that jazz piece, since I've encoded everything that TBS has given to us so far, including converting them into triplets so as to give the "swing" feel. If he switched to Redz Kur Jaja Div Bajari or even (or especially) Pseudo-Yoik now my heart would assuredly burst. Still, today, I was much more grumpy than depressed. It must be due to the lack of coffee ...

Must ... have ... koohii ... must also have kopii ...

posted by Charlotte | 4:45 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ...
~//n_n\\7
The Gold Sun
Links
The Forbidding Lands
NationStates
Avernon
Archives
Nightwings Federation
Read the Story!
Elf Woods
Comment



All praise Charlotte!
Hail! Hail!