![]() Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard. Where anything goes. -//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7 |
|
Monday, May 12, 2003 Oh god. I started reading The Mayor of Casterbridge, and I realise I actually like it! Wow! Congratulations, all! Mr. Purvis all the way! Wait, don't speak too soon, I'm only at the sixth chapter ^_^;; Plus, I got my Slayers R music CD from Amazon today ... and realised that it was totally anglicised? Thanks a lot, ADV! Even the song lyrics are in English. Even the BGM titles are in English. What's up with that? I can't even read the lyrics ... it leaves my eyes smarting, unable to see the familiar Japanese symbols. Still, the music is the same, so it's good stuff. All Slayers stuff is good. And that's Serena on both the front and back of the CD ... I got it mixed up with Slayers : The Motion Picture (which is, after all, a return to the past) ... I thought the two pictures of Serena were different people ... Rowdy, and Mellyroon. At the same time. Oh god. Now how did I do that!? From the angle, the gender of the person in the front picture isn't really obvious ... and the hair looked kind of bluish like Rowdy's ... and Mellyroon certainly doesn't look like that ... but I just got carried away with my unfounded guesses I, er, guess. Oh god. I wish God would reveal herself to me ... if she cared about a poor little girl festering somewhere down on happy earth below. posted by Charlotte | 4:29 pm
Comments:
Post a Comment
Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ... ~//n_n\\7 |
|
|||||
|
|
||||||