![]() Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard. Where anything goes. -//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7 |
|
Wednesday, June 11, 2003 And that previous post, folks, was an example of Paranoia, that all of you people are out to get me! Well ... not to kill me ... maybe torture me or something until I pass out, then revive me with cold water, then do it again. Maybe everyone wants to torment me because I want to gain an edge over the rest of the world. Or maybe I want to gain an edge over the rest of the world because they all want to torment me. It's a self-perpetuating vicious circle. The only way out is to break it ... come on, all of you know the degree to which I'm tormenting myself, so the rest of you can take a break or something ... I'm, in a sense, a self-perpetuating vicious circle. Visited the physiotherapist today, who certified what everyone probably already knows. I'm just too tense. I'm tense about the present, and about the past, and about the future. I'm even tense about things whether or not I am a participle in them, and about achieving the perfect in all kinds of dimensions. Well, basically as a whole people just aggravate me ... the truth is that at home, staring at the little print on Microsoft Word, I feel very little about the rest of the world, or about myself. Who am I? What am I? It all slips away between the single-spaced lines. Mugging helps too ... econs is especially mind-numbing and even therapeutic, mainly because it puts me to sleep within 5 minutes. Maths exemplifies rationality and calculation, the very things I espouse. And, ironically enough, it is the subjects I enjoy the most which also aggravate me the most (if ever studies as a whole do), Literature being subjective and all, and History of course reflecting the way men have been dominating us since the beginning of records. Not that I was mugging, anyway. At Kinokuniya, today I picked up a copy of Encyclopedia Slayers, the ultimate guidebook to all things (before TRY) Slayers, as well as the manga version of the four original Slayers movies featuring Lina and Naga, appropriately titled Slayers Original. And that's an achievement not bettered by the Anime House down at Sunshine Plaza ... providing out-of-print manga. Perhaps these books should keep me content and quiet for the next few days ... because I'll be too busy racking my brains over trying to understand the language within. Sorry, Filia ^_^;; Coffee count : 2 2 "cafe mocha" canned coffees and 1 double shot espresso from Spinelli's, who happens to offer the cheapest double shot espresso in any respectable joint in Singapore. Not that I would be willing to pay more for what they offer ... their coffee is appropriately stimulating but unfortunately for those few minutes when it is too hot to drink, its smell is ... quite a turn-off. And interestingly enough, today I tried to see whether I could go an entire day without eating a single bite of food. I can, and I did! Yay! It's a crash diet, either you diet, or you crash. Most hopefully from the highest storey of some really tall building. Do you like tomorrow? No, I like yesterday. Because at least I know how sad I could have been yesterday. posted by Charlotte | 4:46 pm
Comments:
Post a Comment
Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ... ~//n_n\\7 |
|
|||||
|
|
||||||