Chaotic Disintegrate
Chaotic Disintegrate
Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard.
Where anything goes.

-//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7


Monday, June 09, 2003  


paranoid


Which Personality Disorder Do You Have?
brought to you by Quizilla

Um, yeah. I'm sure anyone with half a mind saw that coming. The quiz ... not the result. I think that maybe, all the results apply to me. Maybe, I am hoping that all of them apply to me. Anyway, the person who is most likely to kill me is that person on the other side of the mirror. Alice! Don't do it! =P

Speaking of which, I think I am travelling further down that little rabbit hole. My thought processes all seem to be narrowing. Every morning and afternoon, all I want to do is post some nasty rant about myself, or other people, or the whole world, and every night I keep forgetting what it was I wanted to say. Perhaps this demonstrates the degree to which I work on impulse. Suicide comes out of an impulse. Ergo, if I actually do manage to put down what I want to say, it means that I shall soon be committing suicide. I'm sure some of you out there can help me remember just what it is I am so angry about ... *winkwink hinthint*

Fine, perhaps to appease that burning ache at the back of my head, I shall rant about something. I hate holidays because then, I am not motivated to work. But I hate homework, because it messes up my schedule when teachers throw something down and say "next week" ... when you have already planned this and next week. Perhaps, what I want would be school with no homework at all, only exams. Then, if you've studied, you'd do well, and if you didn't, you'd die horribly. Huh, but since schools are so concerned about rankings and all, that would most certainly never happen in results-conscious Singapore. I am results-conscious too ... conscious of MY results. Although, I do give a damn whether or not the rest of the school passes or fails ... because the more that fail to pass, the better I do. Okay, rant over. Yay.

Didn't post yesterday because blogger was down ... didn't do much except browse through Parkway Parade. Opened my Slayers Gorgeous music CD at last ... and finally hearing the tunes of I & Myself and Raging Waves, both absolutely excellent in their own right. Great minor 3rds in Raging Waves, as usual the work of my favourite Slayers composer whose kanji name I can't pronounce in Japanese. Amazingly enough, too, I & Myself is composed by a non-Japanese person. Shocking.One good thing about the lack of homework, especially, is that you have more, uh, time, to actually plan your time because you aren't rushing to meet deadlines and stuff. And I have finally gone back to continuing my novel again ... a mere three paragraphs, but more than I have written in the past month. Yay me!

Sunday, 8th June : 2
2 "cafe mocha" canned coffees and 1 double shot espresso. At last! Double shot espresso! Yayayayayay *hyperventilates ... gags ... knocked out on high for a few minutes*
Monday, 9th June : 1 ... a mere one ...
1 "cafe mocha" canned coffee and 1 "dark coffee" canned coffee. The "dark coffee" tastes like cruddy cold plain coffee ... but at least it tastes like something which could remotely be coffee, unlike the aforementioned dish-water from various fast food restaurants. I promise from now on not to add any condiments to whatever drinks I purchase from coffee joints ... it's when it's bitter and blood-curdling that you really experience the full jolt.

posted by Charlotte | 3:15 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ...
~//n_n\\7
The Gold Sun
Links
The Forbidding Lands
NationStates
Avernon
Archives
Nightwings Federation
Read the Story!
Elf Woods
Comment



All praise Charlotte!
Hail! Hail!