![]() Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard. Where anything goes. -//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7 |
|
Tuesday, July 29, 2003 *Tells self* Get off it. Go back to work. Get off it. Go back to work. Isn't it ironic that those who have been the most affected inwardly are in fact some of the most composed outwardly? Or is that just a front. It doesn't matter. I never knew humanity haunt humanity so. Well, for the few days after my grandfather died, he did "haunt" me, but more in the sense that pretty soon I wouldn't get to see the last of him. Hopefully Stephen Chin's haunting will pass, so that I can get back on with my life. Crazy. Suddenly stopped functioning just before GP today, because of that image in my mind of that horrid man, leering cruelly and tempting me to go hurt myself either because the school administration was under the impression that I am on the brink of suicide, or just to spite him. Bah. Get off it. Go back to work. Thankfully, in class today, Jamie Reeves didn't grill me for not handing up his essay. Apparently one of the expat teachers, or possibly even Jenny Leong who had just left told him that I wasn't exactly in the right state of mind, and it wasn't because I was depressed over what had happened. Or maybe I just haven't been in the right state of mind since, oh, the past few weeks, since collapsing from sheer emotional weight during Melissa's lesson just about 2 weeks ago. Still, homework is homework, and it is in fact my solace, so I should get to doing it if I ever want to go back to my (not necessarily cheerful, but) idiosyncratic self. I'm sorry, Mr. Reeves. Jenny Leong told me to get some rest and do something I enjoy to get my mind off this nonsense. But that's exactly what I've been doing, from coming home all the way until the wee hours of the morning. Maybe I should be going to sleep early instead. Good idea. Just an irrelevant comment ... the psychiatrist told my mother that I have a wide vocabulary which I utilise extensively in depicting my own personal problems with life and society. I'd just want to state for a fact that my vocabulary is actually rather limited, I use bombastic words often, but they're usually the same few bombastic words and therefore aren't exactly very impressive at all. Extremes, generalisations, and biases based on personal experience. But who couldn't say the same? It's my ... our life, after all. posted by Charlotte | 4:52 pm
Comments:
Post a Comment
Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ... ~//n_n\\7 |
|
|||||
|
|
||||||