![]() Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard. Where anything goes. -//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7 |
|
Sunday, August 10, 2003 Hello, weekend. Which means, go forth and study. Which I, er, kind of gleefully did. Well, seriously, who wants to rant about studying? Okay, someone out there does, but since you're probably going to study every day for the next few months, you're going to have to rant about a hundred or so different things so therefore I shall not embark on such an ambitious project. Or worse, in order to reflect the monotone of studying you will rant about exactly the same thing each time, which is horrible. I offer you several amusing titbits about my life. I eat too much. That may not seem the way it is in school, but that's because in school I have to pay for everything I eat personally. At home, my mother just buys stuff, ostensibly to feed "the rest of the family" ... that's so lame, how much can my little sister eat? And guess what, nobody eats it. And it just happens to be something I would eat. And so, since it's something I like, and since I can't stand the wastage of food I eventually end up eating more than I originally asked for, assuming I asked for anything in the first place. It must be a ploy by my mother to fatten me up. Then it's into the oven just like Hansel and Gretel. Hehe. I also love wax. If only to see that rush of blood to the skin. I was so, um, worked up (lousy pun) by studying the day away that I decided to sort of take it out on myself with a good round of hair follicle excavation. The burning pain, the stickiness, the oil ... ah, if you just want to waste an hour or so away, try wax. Assuming you don't intend to be a hairy gorilla, of course. Or you could try picking out every single visible hair on the skin with a pair of tweezers, but it wouldn't be so much the time you waste or the immense amount of ugly hair which will eventually be lying around the place but the fact that your eyes will be stuck for a few days. Say grace. Oh, and no wonder Rolly thinks I don't know as much as I ought to. He's been utterly swayed by Gough (pronounced "goff", not "gogh" or "gou"), whose entire thesis is basically that the war revolutionised the revolution, that the war was a trigger factor without which the revolution would have continued on much more moderate lines, which is quite unsatisfactory according to Tan, Charlotte. But she's just an uptight feminist hag who can't get over the fact that marking for S papers is much stricter than anything she's encountered before. Bah. Be careful of exam questions which can be addressed almost entirely by a single reading, one which you may not have even heard of in the first place. I offer you the moon. It is an onion wrapped in brown paper. posted by Charlotte | 4:57 pm
Comments:
Post a Comment
Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ... ~//n_n\\7 |
|
|||||
|
|
||||||