Chaotic Disintegrate
Chaotic Disintegrate
Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard.
Where anything goes.

-//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7


Friday, August 15, 2003  

Wait! What am I doing here? Why am I even awake and sensible?
I don't know, maybe it's the weekend. The fact is that throughout the week I've been constantly thinking about studying, completing my work (which I'm probably like a week behind in) and other stuff without actually getting anything done. Why? Because I'm suddenly falling asleep at half past eight, with or without the assistance of coffee.
Maybe it's because school is too stressful or something, so I'm pooped out by the end of the day whether I spend my free time working or playing. The worst part of it all is that, even after sleeping so long, I still feel tired when I get up in the morning. And the fact remains that I haven't got anything done.

The truth is that I haven't had a single good night of sleep all week, seriously. Monday was spent up till 1am working on a History S critique, which Edmund Kwok really didn't allocate enough time to for discussion. Tuesday was spent lying back on the sofa (asleep) until 4am, whereupon I woke up with the lights as if there would be none tomorrow, got up, and went back to sleep on my bed. Wednesday was spent face down on the sofa until 11pm, where I woke up very spirited indeed, decided it was too late for anything and went to sleep on my bed, while for a miserable Thursday I lay next to my bed (not on it!) until 2am where I decided it would be a better idea if I fell asleep on it instead of merely leaning against it. All those posts at 11pm are basically me realising the computer is still on although I'm about 7/8ths asleep, and it's still before midnight, so I go book a place on blogger, then switch off and switch off. Groan.

And if I really was so behind on sleep, I should be waking up at something like 11am on weekends when there's no one (or rather no alarm clock) to rouse me, but instead I'm just getting up at 7 or something when I could sleep the whole morning away. Bah.
It's that psychosomatic thing. What a miserable life.

Good night. And now I shall climb into bed to have a real sleep.

posted by Charlotte | 4:43 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ...
~//n_n\\7
The Gold Sun
Links
The Forbidding Lands
NationStates
Avernon
Archives
Nightwings Federation
Read the Story!
Elf Woods
Comment



All praise Charlotte!
Hail! Hail!