Chaotic Disintegrate
Chaotic Disintegrate
Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard.
Where anything goes.

-//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7


Friday, September 19, 2003  

My. God.
When did weekends exist? Last week, it seems. And so quickly, somehow, half the exams (for most people) are over. Perhaps the A levels won't be so hard to endure after all ... although you'll have to throw in the inconvenience of taking the inconsequential GP together with the rest of it.

Ah well. Fate is out of my hands. I've just wrapped up the week with an utterly trite essay about Elizabeth-Jane and an exhibition that I know absolutely nothing about the concerns and techniques of Eugene O'Neill. Not like I really care about the latter, actually. And I've just left my UCAS and Cambridge forms on Mr. Purvis' desk. As I said, at numerous junctures this very miserable day, this. is. the. end.

Off to dreamworld, and to a weekend of drunken indulgence in History books. At last!

What's on me right now, and when you can expect it back in the library.
M.S. Anderson, The Ascendancy of Europe, after His S
Richard Evans, Deng Xiaoping and the Modernisation of China, Monday
John Lewis Gaddis, We Now Know, after His S
Eric Hobsbawm, Age of Extremes, after His S
Joan Spero, International Political Economy, Monday
Martin Walker, The Cold War, Monday
Miscellaneous Fellows, United Nations Divided World, Monday

It's up to the His S people to divine what books I'm going to borrow to fill up those four slots with so they can pre-empt me with a retaliatory strike. I'm not telling.

posted by Charlotte | 3:33 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ...
~//n_n\\7
The Gold Sun
Links
The Forbidding Lands
NationStates
Avernon
Archives
Nightwings Federation
Read the Story!
Elf Woods
Comment



All praise Charlotte!
Hail! Hail!