Chaotic Disintegrate
Chaotic Disintegrate
Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard.
Where anything goes.

-//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7


Monday, September 22, 2003  

Whew ... *blows off on hand* looks like my pen hand is as good as ever. And it's been a rather pleasant half way through the exams. If the A levels pass like this, getting through it shouldn't be much of a problem at all. Although, of course, there are two more irritating exams, (two GP papers held separately) plus there will be more days with double papers.

Note the sarcasm in the "pleasant". Today, in fact, was the most wonderful (no sarcasm. really!) paper of all, the beautifully integrated Paper III. Those geoggers next to us ought to be banging their heads on their table considering the incredible fun we were having ... well, at least I was having. All of the questions were excellent and doable (excepting one essay question), and were not so much cookie cutter as thoroughly expected, and fairly well prepared. So much so that for a few minutes, I was sitting there staring at which one to do ... because I would probably well have done all of them. In the end, it was 10 pieces of paper, 18 sides in total. And Edmund set a Crisis essay for which I had done a S paper essay on. Hmm ... heh heh. The Joy of S papers. I can't understand why anyone could hate Paper III, or for that matter History itself. But then again nobody really understands why I utterly detest Marian Evans so much so as to refuse to call her assumed name (a fairly self-degrading one, by any means).

And now all the joy and passion vanishes from the examinations. Mathematics pales in comparison to the enjoyment of History. Literature is too subjective to be adequately judged (if it was Shakespeare, I'd promise to be impartial), and Economics is the art (and the science) of the money-grubber. So there. While, then again, the rest of you would probably all be rich while I lie there wiping the floors and dreaming of medieval England ... Legolas! Wait, wrong place. Although, of course, there's His S. After tomorrow (tonight, rather), I'm probably not studying anything beyond what I really want to study, History and Shakespeare! The JOY of S papers! Ah! *drifts off deliriously*

Assuming, of course, I actually do well with all my dithering and blathering. And Edmund can read my atrocious handwriting. Addicted to scribbling.

posted by Charlotte | 4:38 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ...
~//n_n\\7
The Gold Sun
Links
The Forbidding Lands
NationStates
Avernon
Archives
Nightwings Federation
Read the Story!
Elf Woods
Comment



All praise Charlotte!
Hail! Hail!