Chaotic Disintegrate
Chaotic Disintegrate
Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard.
Where anything goes.

-//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7


Wednesday, September 17, 2003  

Whoa! A free day! Waii!! **runs around screaming**
Yay! Now I can go to sleep early without feeling guilty ... **bounces up and down on chair, bed, etc**

And tomorrow, I shall have to read Seamus Heaney, annotate half of the poems and try and recall what my previous anotation meant, then I shall have to read Long Day's Journey into Night and annotate the second half of the play, and then I shall have to read the whole of Mayor of Casterbridge. Hooray, hoorah. Considering that last afternoon, I managed to read 1/4 of Hard Times and 1/4 of Silas Marner this morning, achieving the first two by tomorrow evening certainly sounds possible. As to the other ... well, there's a reason why even Purvis himself couldn't finish the text on time, and it's not simply because he was ill for a few weeks. But I'll certainly do all the essays ... just as long as the topic in question isn't too convoluted.

And Rolly was giving me strange looks today. I mean, really strange. It wasn't his usual frown, nor his rather bemused smile. It certainly wasn't definitely for the good, as otherwise he would tell that person so (as often my ego has had to endure him praising others ... though not without good reason). So that means ... like Mr. Reeves' cryptic remark about my MCQ, it either means very good, or very bad. Or that I must have done something very strange, like wave to him goofily as he was driving back to school. Whatever it is, the suspense is scaring me even more than the Silas Marner passage was. Uh oh.

Yay! And now I can go to sleep! Yipee! Hooray! *jumps for joy*
Too much coffee again, darling ...

posted by Charlotte | 3:26 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ...
~//n_n\\7
The Gold Sun
Links
The Forbidding Lands
NationStates
Avernon
Archives
Nightwings Federation
Read the Story!
Elf Woods
Comment



All praise Charlotte!
Hail! Hail!