![]() Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard. Where anything goes. -//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7 |
|
Tuesday, October 21, 2003 Did I say I was waiting for death? I'm still alive... One day when I'm dead, you all will dig this up and say how this chronicled Charlotte's eventual disintegration and implosion. Or maybe you're all already avoiding it like the plague because your rampant optimism cajoles you to evade me. Never the matter. Just two interesting observations ... number one, whatever I happen to post usually reflects two things, firstly what I did for the earlier part of the day because I usually reiterate things I may have said to others, or recount specific incidents or whatever. Secondly, it also basically spells out how I will behave for the coming day because I usually write this post before I go to sleep, and such thoughts tend to stick in your head and stay there for a short while ... after you get up. Number two ... hmm, here I am talking about death and torment and misery and all, but Filia's cheerful face shines back at me from the blog. # -//>_<\\7 ... what?! something wrong with one's cheerful face?! *waves mace-sama* Ah well, but such stuff really isn't part of the realm of Slayers because it's a blend of the epic and the humorous, the grand and earth-shaking with the mundane and mocking. Oh, and a bit of (implied) affection, too. I don't watch anime just so I can get myself more depressed about the plight of the characters, although I know some people do. As long as there's a good story (or an interesting punchline, for "filler" episodes) and it's not specifically oriented to some target group (like, oh, say, Sailor Moon?!) my interesting will be sustained, and if there's magic and monsters and swords and sorcery, it's, um, it's probably Slayers, so I would definitely be interested. I'm obviously not going to replace pictures to reflect my mood, mainly because I don't have any of morose looking, sodden and stony fellows ... um, not referring to Zelgadis ... and I suppose her cheerful winking face does make me smile, if absolutely nothing else. -//n_n\\7 ... yay! now put that mace back posted by Charlotte | 4:18 pm
Comments:
Post a Comment
Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ... ~//n_n\\7 |
|
|||||
|
|
||||||