Wednesday, October 29, 2003
Free day. Oh joy.
Yay, revising hard indeed. I've decided to extend my period of history revision because, judging from the content of the interview yesterday, the written test is probably going to be much more relevant to the subject and therefore it would be wise preparation not to abruptly discontinue my revision of history.
Groan. But now my eyes are starting to pain me staring at black printed words on a light background (by the way, that includes that tan-coloured stuff your book is printed on too, Mary Anne Evans!) and my homeostasis seems to have gone haywire with randomly flaring fevers and occasional unexplained bouts of sneezing. And I feel too lazy to write anything down, either on paper or on the computer because the print simply irks me. Gasp ... if I have any dreams, I should shut them down immediately if only to give my "eyes" some rest.
I think I need an extended stay in the bed. No, not the hospital bed ... maybe a flower bed or something.
"Kings and paupers ... what art thou now?"
posted by Charlotte |
3:07 pm
Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ... ~//n_n\\7
|
 |
|
 |
 |