Wednesday, October 01, 2003
This is the end. This is unprecedented. I am going to get 3 Us and I just know it. Well, of course I know it since I know just how much information there really is in my essay. The only hope I have is that no one else could do it better, though that's rather slim considering that to people out there, there's actually more to literature than Shakespeare (there is?).
This is the culmination of a short-term memory, an insincere thought and an obsession with slapstick humour. I will just sit down and cry and bury myself in, um, 50 Key Thinkers, E.H. Carr, M.S. Anderson, John Lewis Gaddis, that kind of stuff ...
Here is a pansy for you, and a posy.
Marry, but the rest withered on the tree.
*drifts off with basket of flowers*
One day, I shall write a play in the same format as Shakespeare. Just for fun, of course.
Its needs must wither.
posted by Charlotte |
3:59 pm
Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ... ~//n_n\\7
|
 |
|
 |
 |