Chaotic Disintegrate
Chaotic Disintegrate
Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard.
Where anything goes.

-//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7


Thursday, October 23, 2003  

The time is about 5.30pm. Bored from studying and feeling exceptionally dull, I flick on the computer searching for something interesting to look at. Mmm ... the news, blogs, whatever, been there, done that. Then, I recall that I haven't visited Fanfiction.net for quite a long time, so I load it up ...

The time is about 11.30pm. Apart from a while to take a bath, my eyes have been glued to the glaring white screen which is the background of Fanfiction.net reading various assorted anime fanfiction. Let's put it this way, I need to give my eyes a break. So much for accomplishment.

I just hope I don't have an urge to read TalkingCock.com, which I've ignored for over half a year, at some point until after the middle of December.

posted by Charlotte | 4:21 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ...
~//n_n\\7
The Gold Sun
Links
The Forbidding Lands
NationStates
Avernon
Archives
Nightwings Federation
Read the Story!
Elf Woods
Comment



All praise Charlotte!
Hail! Hail!