Sunday, October 26, 2003
To me, nothing is miserable.
Which is why, I am feeling thoroughly miserable after just about half a week of nothing. Okay, nothing except revision. But, knowing my pathetic attempts at self discipline, I begin to comprehend with apprehension, all too late, the ordeals facing me the next week. Well, sort of. A visit to the psychologist -> fruitless. An interview with Dr. K. M. Bowkett of Christ's College, Cambridge -> disheartening. A lecture about Silas Marner, by the person less well-known as Mary Ann Evans -> tormentuous.
Ah well, what doesn't kill you will make you stronger, right? If there's anything I hate, it's being increasingly empowered so hurry up and kill me now. Well, certainly not Dr. Bowkett, but I'm looking forward to some miscellaneous character slipping a vial of strychnine or cyanide into my bloodstream, with a syringe, of course.
I do not ask never to see you again. Only that you never see me again.
Otherwise, I'd put out mine own eyes.
posted by Charlotte |
3:01 pm
Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ... ~//n_n\\7
|
 |
|
 |
 |