Chaotic Disintegrate
Chaotic Disintegrate
Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard.
Where anything goes.

-//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7


Tuesday, October 14, 2003  

Yes, to answer the question, why haven't I been saying anything? What happened to the daily updates we, um, I, was so proud of? All this, despite the fact that I'm not dead ... yet?

*waves serrated bread knife near chest or temples*
*waves hardened loaf of bread serrated bread knife nearly failed to cut at back of neck*

Yep, yep, of course everyone knows that my results for prelims were rubbish. Rubbish, in the sense that they were pathetic compared to the majority of people I usually compare my results with. I don't care what you feel about your results, but if I've ever asked you for yours that probably means that I will endeavour to avoid you for as long as I remain so pugnacious about it.
So I'm depressed. I hope. So ill, longing for death but only bihourly vomiting or diarrhoea spells come (not right now, but trust me on this one, if anything). My lungs won't really fill when I breathe, which means either my alveoli burst or my diaphragm ruptured. I can't and won't sing, and if I had my way I won't and shan't talk either.

I don't know what I need right now to perk me up. Not coffee, because my doctor is obviously of the opinion that asians are naturally lactose-intolerant and should avoid milk and oily products during periods of gastrointestinal discomfort. Studying won't fill me, neither does tomfoolery, and in the end all there is to look forward to is collapsing on my bed, fatigued and incoherent, vulnerable in school uniform. What happened to everything? Empty expectations and empty promises.
Unfortunately, I'm not a nobel-prize winning poet so I can't live off such meagre reminiscing which enthusiasts will snap up with hungry eagerness, so I guess it's back to studying.

posted by Charlotte | 4:07 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ...
~//n_n\\7
The Gold Sun
Links
The Forbidding Lands
NationStates
Avernon
Archives
Nightwings Federation
Read the Story!
Elf Woods
Comment



All praise Charlotte!
Hail! Hail!