![]() Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard. Where anything goes. -//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7 |
|
Friday, November 07, 2003 Here comes the final stretch ... (i.e., the final weekend?!) Now all I have to do is make sure I sleep at some point in time between 11pm and at most 12.15am on both days (before 11pm would be too early, see previous post, and after 12.15 am would be too damn late) and be able to get up and going for school by 6.15am. Don't get stressed, don't get freaked out and most importantly, don't live. It isn't about fun, or whether you like it any more, because the faceless examiner from somewhere in Britain won't really care. Do it. Well, that shouldn't be too difficult, because I just made it a point to utterly fritter my last two days before the weekend away. Hint, if there's any movie where my opinion of it changed drastically in the very last scene (for the better, thankfully) Matrix Revolutions is it (which is why it's called Revolutions). And it seems that Budak's Christmas concert is off, though they're holding a Budak impersonation contest on January 16 if anybody is interested in joining. Oh, and I have to make sure the weekend doesn't drive my sick again. Because this is the last slap, I mean, lap. (P.S. ... SPOILER!! EVERYONE DIED!!) (P.P.S. ... LIAR!! EVERYONE LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!) (P.P.P.S. ... SORE WA HIMITSU DESU ...) *bonk!* posted by Charlotte | 3:30 pm
Comments:
Post a Comment
Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ... ~//n_n\\7 |
|
|||||
|
|
||||||