Chaotic Disintegrate
Chaotic Disintegrate
Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard.
Where anything goes.

-//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7


Saturday, December 20, 2003  

Does anyone actually read this thing? Well, regardless, I do, so I shall babble anyway.

The official statement shall be that absolutely nothing is going on at home because I don't go out, and daily activities consist (besides the usual which everone does, unless you're poor or smelly or constipated) of wandering around, a bit of reading, some games ("gaming" sounds like something hardcore people do) and internet surfing. Therefore, the present shall give way to the past and I shall just blabber on about my joyful journey to Japan.

Hmm ... where to start? I haven't an idea, since I haven't posted anything for quite a while so I kind of forgot my usual "flair" (the previous post notwithstanding, since it was typed in the space of 2 minutes and the Japanese in the other 18 because I couldn't find the keys...). Despite my love of narratives, I do not want to have blood on my hands boring people to death with a day-by-day description of my atrocious activities at another attraction so I shall just mumble about the main events and some points of contention I feel worthy of talking about, being a rather unusual neo-colonial Anglo-Japanese hybrid that I am. It would be funnier if I was one of the other two races because we share the same heritage yet we're all very different people. Hehehe.

And by the way, in all honesty I came back at 12 midnight and a little more, so it was too late to break my usual tradition of only posting once a day at the eleventh hour in my fashion and surprise everyone. Plus, I was very awake, so technically I could have written another post since it was fresh on my mind but I just couldn't be bothered, you see. Filia's usually right, even more so after I happened to get a cute Xelly-kun pin for a appealing (appalling?) ¥200.

posted by Charlotte | 3:50 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ...
~//n_n\\7
The Gold Sun
Links
The Forbidding Lands
NationStates
Avernon
Archives
Nightwings Federation
Read the Story!
Elf Woods
Comment



All praise Charlotte!
Hail! Hail!