Chaotic Disintegrate
Chaotic Disintegrate
Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard.
Where anything goes.

-//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7


Monday, December 29, 2003  

Not again! I fell asleep with the computer and lights on ... and my hair wrapped in a towel. So while my hair is safe, i.e. not bent in a particularly annoying fashion, the electricity bill isn't. Plus, I only got up, all bleary-eyed, to switch off the lights and get some proper rest only when, well, it was actually time to get up. Damnation.

Well, of course, as you can guess this one was late. In all honesty, I had thought of something interesting to consider on this post (yeah right!) but unfortunately I forgot it approximately half an hour after I got up, after I had slouched out of bed and brushed my teeth halfway, and when I tried to recall it but realised I couldn't conjure up, I mean, remember anything. It seems like it had all gone like a dream, with the dreams, when everything seems so clear in your unconscious mind, and clear enough upon awakening, but barely minutes later you find these precious illusions slipping away. Well, you don't actually "find" that they're gone until you try to recall them again. Well, it can't have been important since I didn't remember them ("Hey ... isn't there an A level paper today?") so there isn't really a loss, though if I remember them later I would most certainly smack myself for forgetting them. It had something to do with communication skills. And hair.

But hey, despite what common sense may state, the above explanation is indeed true. If you've ever experienced something like that, I'm sure you'll find it a legitimate reason. If you don't, I suggest you try soaking your hair, wrapping it in a towel, then going to sleep in an air-conditioned room with the lights on and the computer humming. You might not get the same feeling, but it will certainly bring me much glee. Uwee-hee-hee.

posted by Charlotte | 3:16 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ...
~//n_n\\7
The Gold Sun
Links
The Forbidding Lands
NationStates
Avernon
Archives
Nightwings Federation
Read the Story!
Elf Woods
Comment



All praise Charlotte!
Hail! Hail!