Chaotic Disintegrate
Chaotic Disintegrate
Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard.
Where anything goes.

-//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7


Friday, December 12, 2003  

Time-forwarded to 11pm. I want my sleep (note, not need it).

Oh great, my family is at home again. And when I mean family it is that my detestable and flippant elder sister has returned from somewhere down under (which I really don't care about), plus the person whom Singaporeans like to (rather meaninglessly) term the "maid" has returned to the Philippines for a short break (Oh what do you expect? Sri Lanka? My family are bloody Roman Catholics). The average sensibility in this house, already tottering around the zero range, has plunged right over.

Okay, that was somewhat mean (my specialty ... *bows* ...) but the truth is that it is really unbearable being at home now. All I do is lock myself up in my room and gripe grumpily while reading miscellaneous internet stuff (...). I cannot bear to be around people whose maturity comes together only with the moral upper hand. Since I've never really experienced the warm fuzzy feeling of a closely-knit family I can say just as well that I never do miss it. And while people may publish chapters in a self-help novel about it I shall just fold my arms and smirk ... or is it sulk?

"You make it all sound like chapters from a self-help novel ..."

posted by Charlotte | 3:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ...
~//n_n\\7
The Gold Sun
Links
The Forbidding Lands
NationStates
Avernon
Archives
Nightwings Federation
Read the Story!
Elf Woods
Comment



All praise Charlotte!
Hail! Hail!