Chaotic Disintegrate
Chaotic Disintegrate
Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard.
Where anything goes.

-//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7


Saturday, December 13, 2003  

X_X : Okay, this is it. This shall be my last post for quite a while, and I won't be updating until Friday or Saturday.
-//o.o\\7 : Oh? And what is the reason for your abandoning this wonderful place, hmm?
X_X : Actually, my family is going on holiday.
-//-.-\\7 : Yeah, right, you liar. You're just being lazy and you're trying to get out of inventing something remotely meaningful for a week or so. As if anything has been meaningful so far.
X_X : No, really, I mean it!
-//~.~\\7 : Certainly, of course, mmm hmm.
X_X : Actually, in truth, I'm going to visit you.
-//0.0\\7 : WHAT?
X_X : Really! My family is going to Tokyo, Japan for a wonderful winter holiday (up to you to interpret how serious/silly/sarcastic that sounded). I'm going to get lots of fun manga and anime stuff and I'll see if I can drop by ...
-//@.@\\7 : Um, no, really, I've got my hands full with baby Val and Gravos and Jillas are on leave and ...
X_X : Maybe I can find Xelloss' ...
-//O_O\\7 : Wha ...?
X_X : Yay! I'm going to have so much fun! *bounces around*
-//'_';\7 : I think I shall book a trip to, um, Australia or something ... *quickly flutters away*

n_n : Okay, there you have it folks. Nothing from me for a while, and after that I'm sure I'll have something real and interesting and relevant and truthful and ...

*BONK*
X_X : ...

posted by Charlotte | 3:44 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ...
~//n_n\\7
The Gold Sun
Links
The Forbidding Lands
NationStates
Avernon
Archives
Nightwings Federation
Read the Story!
Elf Woods
Comment



All praise Charlotte!
Hail! Hail!