Wednesday, January 21, 2004
Itoshi no Anata wa
Tooi tokoro e?
Iroasenu Towa no ai
Chikkata bakari ni
Kanashii Toki ni mo
Tsurai toki ni mo
Sora ni furu Ano hoshi o
Anata to omoi
Nozomanu Chigiri o
Kawasu no desu ka?
Dou sureba? Nee anata?
Kotoba o matsu
- Part 2 ...
Mind you, the words fit. The song was composed in Japanese, then Uematsu Nobuo thought it would be pretty weird since most operas are in Italian so he got someone (with a good sense of rhyme, thankfully) to come up with some Italian words. But it's the original that is more important.
posted by Charlotte |
3:26 pm
Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ... ~//n_n\\7
|
 |
|
 |
 |