![]() Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard. Where anything goes. -//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7 |
|
Friday, March 05, 2004 I am so tired. Hmm ... it appears that I am still alive, and not just barely at that. Unlike Stephen Hawking, I am fully capable of talking in means other than by my fingers, and I suppose I can run away if I don't want to hold such a conversation with you. Oh well, so this sums it up. I'm fine. Now don't bother me about results. Well, I suppose if you want to know anything, you could ask me (if you can catch me) and I'll tell you, that's all right with me. But in the mean time I am going to sleep. Until someone suggests it to me, which will hopefully not be any time in the near future, I will keep my comments and my feelings reserved. Or I could spout some drivel which could be repeated from any other throat but there wouldn't be much point in it, would there? And I'm too lazy. You know what this means? Right, it means that now more than half of the posts on this page are empty. What a ripoff. So much for updating everyday, eh, darling? Now get off and go do some real work, now you have credibility in your hands. On other notes, went out with class on one last drunken yet non-alcoholic night of revelry. Realise that we'll never see each other again unless we deliberately set out to meet each other, and judging from the way some people deliberately set out to avoid meeting each other it can be correctly surmised that we shall never gather again. By the way, all of these stupid blabberings shall be overwritten because they were written while I was in a stupid (read, in an incidence of stupor) state, and are highly irrelevant to anything at hand, so I see no point in preserving them. Good night. Good bye. I still think someone is going to die. But it won't be me, for now, maybe. - Your adventure ... @&$%! Oh shut up! - posted by Charlotte | 3:40 pm
Comments:
Post a Comment
Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ... ~//n_n\\7 |
|
|||||
|
|
||||||