Wednesday, April 21, 2004
Ah, yes, the word I wanted to use, but it never actually came to my head, 'hubris'. Though I find it a rather distasteful word since filthy anti-cloning, bioengineering, stem-cell research and biological whatever people enjoy using it very much. Man was created in the image of God (and likewise, the other half of us were created in the image of the Goddess) and as far as pathetic, minute single-celled organisms are concerned, Man is as good as God. Viruses don't count, however. But when man tries to mess around with dear old mother Earth (yah, take that you chauvinist pigs!) she'll come right back around to show them who's in charge. Or, at least, the extent to which whomever is in charge.
Due to a lack of anything interesting to say, you might like to know that the best way (as opposed to what I said earlier) of inducing noisy construction work next door, is to post about it on the internet about how nice and wonderful it is when it has stopped. Grr.
posted by Charlotte |
4:37 pm
Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ... ~//n_n\\7
|
 |
|
 |
 |