Chaotic Disintegrate
Chaotic Disintegrate
Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard.
Where anything goes.

-//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7


Monday, April 05, 2004  

BUMP!

I'm not proud of it. But hey, even if nothing interesting and readable does appear on these daily 'updates', at least you know my mood at the time. It isn't good, and is unlikely to get better for a long long time. I am very much aware that I still owe people work, and judging by the meagre amount that I am able to write at each burst ('old unfaithful', perhaps?) it seems likely to be unfilled for a long time, even though it merely takes an injection of about a couple of hours or so. And I have at least 12 waking hours a day, much of which is spent merely whiling about. Some people enjoy doing nothing at all ... and I'm acutely aware of the ease by which you can waste time away by simply being knowledgeable of your suffering.
I should seriously change the subtitle above to "Paid Attention To Every Day".

posted by Charlotte | 4:37 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ...
~//n_n\\7
The Gold Sun
Links
The Forbidding Lands
NationStates
Avernon
Archives
Nightwings Federation
Read the Story!
Elf Woods
Comment



All praise Charlotte!
Hail! Hail!