Sunday, April 11, 2004
Computer down ... power connection is shot, I believe, or that cranky motherboard (mother-in-law board, it seems) is at it again. So be patient and wait for me to get it up again ... in the meantime ...
The rest is silence.
P.S. Actually, I had later attempted to add on some gabble about how I could start up the computer, although it's bad for the hardware (imagine a motorcyclist charging up their engine and you will know what I mean). The irony is that, in attempting to explain all of it, before I could post the text, the computer proceeded to crash on me to show me my rightful place in the world of technological mastery. Huzzah, I feel so humbled now.
Consider this post to be one that happened to be deleted by an act of God ("Uwaa!! Forgive me, O Lard, for all those irreverent comments I have made ... *whimper*"), Deus Ex Machina, perhaps? In my vindictiveness I have chosen not to rewrite it or overwrite it but leave it there to fester like an open sore. Mmm ... swollen pustules. Yummy.
posted by Charlotte |
4:41 pm
Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ... ~//n_n\\7
|
 |
|
 |
 |