Monday, April 26, 2004
Cor blimey! Or at least for quite a few minutes there last night, because I hadn't a clue what I was writing. The Americans would wonder 'what have you been smoking', and I humbly suggest the dried and scattered ashes of Mary Ann "George y'wot?" Evans.
I must empty my head.
But not so much that all the other unwanted stuff seeps in.
This is going to be my full-time job and I intend that I make a good shot of it all.
Leave me gobsmacked. Surprise me this week, all you dears.
And no, do not surprise me with a smack in the gob.
posted by Charlotte |
4:08 pm
Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ... ~//n_n\\7
|
 |
|
 |
 |