Tuesday, April 06, 2004
Here is a joke for your reading pleasure, while I lack anything interesting to write
An author is someone who actually feels they need to and deserve to take a two-year sabbatical off their work.
A good author, on the other hand, is someone who really does take two-year sabbaticals off their work.
A successful author, however, is someone who takes two-year sabbaticals off their work ... every other year.
Ooh ... talk of 'working environment'. The neighbouring house is undergoing renovations, and that means that I can neither work (in the form of writing) or play, whether the games, or music, or rest by watching television or just going to sleep. And I can't just leave the house either, since I'm on a diet ... I mean, a budget. So you see, things are difficult for me ...
Shut up, you lazy bum! Excuses, excuses, excuses.
But real-ly! Maybe it's just that I stress myself too much. But even if I tried not to stress myself too much, I'd stress myself by thinking about the costs of not stressing myself, and ...
Heck. If you've got nothing good to say, shut up and go to sleep and be refreshed for the next day. Moany.
posted by Charlotte |
4:15 pm
Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ... ~//n_n\\7
|
 |
|
 |
 |