![]() Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard. Where anything goes. -//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7 |
|
Sunday, April 18, 2004 I'm writing, I'm writing! Please, don't kill me *cringe*! Apparently, the construction work is beginning to cease or at least temper off into more quiet tasks like bricklaying and painting, because I was pleasantly surprised at the generous quantity of silence that I was provided with this day by the neighbours. Furthermore, the final victory of Tactics Ogre is in sight for my little sister, who just has the last series of battles left before the conclusion of the game, upon which I can kick her off to go play on the real PlayStation instead of all these freeloading emulators on the computer, and that means more time on the computer for me. While waiting for that end to arrive, however, my latest craze (or rather, involuntarily repeated activity) is re-reading my entire collection of the Beano stretching from 1989 up till, hey, last month! Of course, it's not an utterly complete collection but it's good enough for me, although I would like all the editions I can get, of course. My previous involuntarily repeated activity was rearranging things in chronological order of publication, and that accounts for the continuous stretch of Beanos ready for perusal. Otherwise, there is nothing to say. Hey, what, you want some exciting new adventure every day? You know, there's a reason why socially retarded children like yours truly enjoy indulging in exploring and writing fiction, you know! posted by Charlotte | 4:24 pm
Comments:
Post a Comment
Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ... ~//n_n\\7 |
|
|||||
|
|
||||||