Chaotic Disintegrate
Chaotic Disintegrate
Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard.
Where anything goes.

-//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7


Monday, April 12, 2004  

More aggravating moments trying to kickstart the computer. I've decided to request a technician to look it over, and that is $30 for transport costs alone and a possible $90 more in the case of the replacement of the power supply, which is the part I believe is faulty. Here's a tip for you ... unless you're filthy rich and change your computers on a regular basis, always go for the extended warranty. It's worth it ... it is ...

Maybe I should just not turn off the computer so I don't have to deal with the problems of turning it on. But it makes it nearly impossible to fall asleep voluntarily at night, the incessant drone of the humming fan pervading all else in the depths of the night. Plus, I'll have to 're-enact' the problem when I show it to the technician tomorrow, so I've got to let it malfunction another time

Computers ... sigh ... what would we do without them? Well, if cable TV is ignored, I have a few books I'd like to read, and of course I have to finish my game of FFVI in Japanese on the PlayStation ...

posted by Charlotte | 4:48 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ...
~//n_n\\7
The Gold Sun
Links
The Forbidding Lands
NationStates
Avernon
Archives
Nightwings Federation
Read the Story!
Elf Woods
Comment



All praise Charlotte!
Hail! Hail!