Friday, April 16, 2004
Sad.
Or I just feel the emotion coursing through me again.
Oh, for this lift, and for its dramatic fall, more often.
What am I saying? Then that would be terrible ... everyday, like everyday, and you just waste your time lusting for more and more.
So take it while it lasts. Enjoy it. Wake up happy.
... (emotional drawl, dreamy rambling, etc.)
Who are these people? Out there, somewhere, and I don't know who they are, and they don't know who I am.
But I'd just want them to see, to feel what a difference they've made.
Even if it is all unreal.
- surge of emotion passes after this mark -
(Aside ... I became aware today that Budak Pantai happens to be holding a performance tonight ... and they're guest-starring some people from RJ who participated in their Budak Look-alike contest. And I found this out at ... um ... 10.30pm. Whee.)
posted by Charlotte |
4:16 pm
Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ... ~//n_n\\7
|
 |
|
 |
 |