Chaotic Disintegrate
Chaotic Disintegrate
Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard.
Where anything goes.

-//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7


Tuesday, May 04, 2004  

"Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. And suffering is the path to the dark side." - Necron, Final Fantasy IX
"What the hell?" - Mace Windu and Yoda, Star Wars Episode I, The Phantom Menace
Mace Windu and Yoda proceed to charge up lightsabres and mercilessly slice Necron into little Necron ribbons, leaving Zidane and Garnet to pick up the pieces. A pity. He was funny, if only for a while, with all that 'I am nothing' rubbish.

As Star Wars illustrated above, hate leads to suffering, and since I just discussed hate, it's time to make you suffer. No, really, because, to conclude this series of rather meaningless rambling, I shall present true nausea by simply jotting down random facts about myself which I think might be helpful for you to know, and since this section lacks a title, it should also lack a blurb. I begin now, the last in the series of self-obsessed blathering, a general pandemonium of well and utter mayhem which may well be good for you to know, but not for you to stomach.

A Chaotic Cognisance of Charlotte. Commence!

EDIT : Well, maybe not. I'd like to stick a real, huge, massive, bloated and sickeningly obese mission/proposition/job -FAILED- here, because despite mulling over it for two days, random scribbling of blatantly useless (but true, at least) facts seemed far too averse to my liking. Not that I wouldn't want to read it (since I enjoy reading things like trivia, jokes, short stories, forum replies, etc. which are jumbled-up nonsense) but I wouldn't want to go back on it. And if I wouldn't dare to go back on it, I wouldn't write it, because that simply isn't a professional attitude ... despite the fact that I'm not even a professional yet. Besides, holding a jumble of facts in my head while I am struggling with rewriting and editing (it's coming, it is! I've halted my work here to do it!) isn't conducive to my working situation. There are many more useless things about Charlotte that could (but probably shouldn't) be known to the rest of the world, so if you've got a request, you can ask me personally and I'll give you a reply. An honest one.

Honestly, I don't want to tell you.
That's honest, isn't it? Honesty is my middle name. Charlotte "Honesty" Tan, as much as Mary Ann "Annother lousy pun?" Evans. Well, not really, it sounds daft ... as does taking on your husband's name. Well, seriously (really.seriously.) you can ask me whatever you wish, but in person, as much as is possible, and I can't guarantee I'll answer anything ("Hmm ... how many skin cells do you possess on your person?") but what I'll answer, I'll answer honestly. Really.honestly.

P.S. To all Mary Ann "..." Evans fans out there, including dear old Mr. Purvis, I'm truly sorry at caving in to my irresistable urge to make fun of her every time I mention her name but I simply cannot tolerate specimens of our gender who would, for some absurd reason, take on the name of the other (not just the other ... but her husband's!) without the intention of being transsexual, and still claim to be an exhorter of feminism at the same time. Sure, you may say, that 'may' have been necessary in the decadent libertarianist Victorian era of the Whigs, but many other authors, oh say the Bronte sisters or Jane Austen, have shown that they can, if not stand independently, at least write independently.

All because I despise the liberals does not mean I support the Tories. Look at Victoria. She was (technically) a Tory ... but she let those damned liberals have their way around parliament. And look at that Prince Charles wimp, extramarital affairs and all. Bill Clinton nearly got impeached for those. And see where Britain is now (*hint* Tony ... Blair ... *hint*)? No surprises Australia wants to dump the Queen as Head of State.

posted by Charlotte | 4:55 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ...
~//n_n\\7
The Gold Sun
Links
The Forbidding Lands
NationStates
Avernon
Archives
Nightwings Federation
Read the Story!
Elf Woods
Comment



All praise Charlotte!
Hail! Hail!