Monday, May 10, 2004
Good lard, they retooled the blogger editing screen? After having spent hours upon hours staring and writing within the old blogger screen, the new one just looks so ... weird. Because I judge the length of my chapters for my online scribblings by that little bar on the right, expect a drastic change in the length as I adapt to the very much different scroll bar. It shall take a while to get used to it ... preferably for as long as it takes for my eyes to recover from a digital whiteout.
Um, nothing. Currently struggling with balancing back posts and a set of rewriting, so nothing new is happening. Be patient!
posted by Charlotte |
4:58 pm
Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ... ~//n_n\\7
|
 |
|
 |
 |