Chaotic Disintegrate
Chaotic Disintegrate
Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard.
Where anything goes.

-//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7


Thursday, May 13, 2004  

I apologise most wholeheartedly for not being able, despite my motto of "updating everyday", to update for these past few days, even to write my story (in the irregular intervals by which I update it). I have been incapacitated by a most terrible illness which has confined me to my bed, distant from any conversation, entertainment or misadventure of any kind, and in the consequence provided many moments of heart-wrenching agony for myself.
Nevertheless, in the process, I have kept myself amused by reading constantly and I have managed to complete The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum (yes, I know that he's American ...), hopefully an unabridged text of it, since it was 200+ pages of very large type interspersed with pictures, and it was picked up from the 'Youth' section of Marine Parade's library of fiction. I'm also on the last chapters of The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux, which I happened to notice by chance in the newly-returned rack of Orchard Library, and I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone seeking an inroad into the massive texts of the great French novellists since it's written in a similar style, yet is many times shorter than its compatriots. Of that, I shall post a review, once I am done.
I have concluded my work, at least for now, on my part of the as yet untitled chain story, and am returning to work on the grand piece of fiction which is whatever I have been writing on the internet thus far. So, be patient, and, if time should permit, I shall have a whole new chapter up shortly for your perusal. For as long as the blasted absurdity of the new blogger font does not confound me.

posted by Charlotte | 4:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ...
~//n_n\\7
The Gold Sun
Links
The Forbidding Lands
NationStates
Avernon
Archives
Nightwings Federation
Read the Story!
Elf Woods
Comment



All praise Charlotte!
Hail! Hail!