Tuesday, May 18, 2004
Right, hmm, I have a better idea. Since all my 'updates' come in posts further down the page, and all I'm doing in this posts on top is blabbering, why not I 'advertise' the important updates so that you know where to look? Assuming you want to read what I write, of course ... and assuming that the top post isn't occupied by anything more important or significant.
For example, I have just finished writing my book review of The Phantom of the Opera, so if you're interested, go ahead and read it. Well, that is applicable to both the original text, and my review of it. As for my online stories, keep scrolling down if you're interested because I usually write a few lines or paragraphs every day, and when the chapter is complete I'll end it off with some stupid quip about how your adventure ends, and a new header for the next chapter will spring up on top, ready to be gradually filled in day after day.
So now you know how to look! Am I still asking too much?
Of course you are. What a daft question.
posted by Charlotte |
4:59 pm
Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ... ~//n_n\\7
|
 |
|
 |
 |