![]() Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard. Where anything goes. -//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7 |
|
Friday, June 11, 2004 I didn't think that they would sell poison in the refrigerated segment of the supermarket, but apparently they do. Well, all right, it's not really poison, but for all ends and purposes it might as well be. It causes that same horrible jolt to the brain that leaves one addled and mentally impaired, and, when taken in large quantities (such as, um, about a mouthful) causes such a terrible shock that one's head seems heavy beyond supporting, the intense pressure and agony it induces forcing one to immediately seek any kind of repose from a tormentuous headache which plagues more devilishly than a horde of flies. Regardless of resistance the sufferer will fall into a swooning stupor from which they are not to wake for the next half a day. Upon which, with all luck, all symptoms would have cleared and the victim is free to repeat the process again, should they so choose. I call it a 'hangover without the alcohol', not that I really know what a hangover is like since I've never got seriously drunk (jokingly, yes, seriously, no), but I believe that it's very much similar. I would further claim that it is without the liver disease, but being unable to examine my own liver for cirhossisit it is impossible for me to make such a conclusion. Nevertheless, I exhort you to try it ... it does wonders for your physical well-being and it is excellent for curing conditions such as a mental block, or hypochondria, so that now you really know what it is like to feel numb-headed and stupid. Available at your local supermarket's refrigeration section. posted by Charlotte | 4:48 pm
Comments:
Post a Comment
Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ... ~//n_n\\7 |
|
|||||
|
|
||||||