Chaotic Disintegrate
Chaotic Disintegrate
Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard.
Where anything goes.

-//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7


Thursday, June 24, 2004  

I don't know how they did it, but they finally got me to leave the house. By a horribly severe case of gastroenteritis, for that matter. Now, I have to gulp down seven pills after every meal, the sheer number of which, jiggling in my open palm, is enough to send me into a shudder. I thought only cancer patients ever took that many at one go? Should I be thankful that there is no medicine which can be prescribed to treat depression and a severe mental breakdown?

They claim that 'the way to a man's heart is through their stomach'. Not that I really give a damn about men's hearts (in my opinion the fastest way being a dagger between the ribs), but it turns out that the way to my head is through my stomach. The gurgling of fetid gas mingling with yesterday's dinner in my digestive system sends my head reeling into a spiral. The issue, however, is that my cranium has been throbbing ever since events of weeks past and to somehow gain a temporary relief from such discomfort, even treated as a symptom of another cause, is somehow ... gratifying. As such, I was actually able to write a little bit more because I wasn't feeling so utterly wretched, but there's no point in me dragging it up again just for it to slide down like dissolving tablets down one's slimy gullet. I'll wait till I eventually finish (I will!) to bump it up again, after which the laws of procrastination would dictate me to start the process again with the next. Intriguing.

Lame Joke :
? : "Hey Charlotte!"
Charlotte : "Wot?"
? : "Just how are girls like you and boys different, anyway?"
Charlotte : "I'm not too sure, but I can conceive."
/Lame Joke

posted by Charlotte | 4:45 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ...
~//n_n\\7
The Gold Sun
Links
The Forbidding Lands
NationStates
Avernon
Archives
Nightwings Federation
Read the Story!
Elf Woods
Comment



All praise Charlotte!
Hail! Hail!