Chaotic Disintegrate
Chaotic Disintegrate
Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard.
Where anything goes.

-//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7


Sunday, June 20, 2004  

I seriously have nothing to say, except the same. That I am ill, that I am tired, than I am non-conversational. And the fact that I don't feel good enough to leave the house to borrow new library books (after, in turn, requesting my family to return those which are due)

But don't you ever think this site is going to close anytime soon. While it may not have "new" things everyday (um, let's try hundreds of ways to type the letter "a", shall we?) it is at the least being paid attention to, and while I guess it would be a patent lie to say that it's always foremost on my mind it IS my home page for Internet Explorer (because I can't be bothered to learn how to use Netscape) and, unless someone out there chooses to give me a call on the phone ... I haven't had one for weeks or so, mind you ... it serves as my only method of communication with the outside world. Or, rather, the only method of communication where I express my overt sentiments.

Sigh. And it has been a long time ever since I wrote something original. Far too long, in fact. This is not writer's block. This is, um, just a lack of epiphany, that's it. People who blame their unproductivity on writer's block have obviously never actually attempted to encounter a block in their life. It's hard.

And I shall delete all those blanks which I really cannot be bothered to fill. Just because. Because I have the power ... *evil laughter* ... Singapore Power ... *even more evil laughter*. But know that I am still here, and ever watching.

posted by Charlotte | 4:48 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ...
~//n_n\\7
The Gold Sun
Links
The Forbidding Lands
NationStates
Avernon
Archives
Nightwings Federation
Read the Story!
Elf Woods
Comment



All praise Charlotte!
Hail! Hail!