Thursday, June 10, 2004
I went out and snagged the copy of Dragon Magazine from Kinokuniya. Well, whoever it is who's competing with me, this shall be the last time I swipe it from under your nose as I pass a most sincere promise that I shall not steal it away again for a long, long time.
Though I never said that no one else would be there to snaffle it on my behalf, nor did I specify how 'long' the long time was. But it will be long.
I had to bump the story again for the third time. I would announce yet again what a terrible embarrassment that would be, except that I realise that placing added stress on myself does nothing for my productivity. With my battered frame constantly racked by illness, I seem to feel deflated each time I write, when I sit before the computer, despite the numerous journeys outward I have embarked on in an attempt to gather some experience and inspiration, and basically allow myself time for convalescence. And coffee does help to reverse the effect, only that, with my heightened senses, the surfeit of attentiveness renders me unable to sit still or focus my thoughts for long. It hangs over me and I hang with it.
posted by Charlotte |
4:40 pm
Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ... ~//n_n\\7
|
 |
|
 |
 |