Chaotic Disintegrate
Chaotic Disintegrate
Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard.
Where anything goes.

-//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7


Saturday, June 26, 2004  

Okay, at last, finally, I had the energy and determination to go to the library, to borrow some books, for which the exhiliration from reading should be sufficient to sustain my energy and determination long enough to ... um, to return them. And what should spoil my day but the bane of my life, children. I loathe them in every form.

All I have to do is bend forward for a moment, retrieve a book from the shelf to examine it, and then some daft kid runs around the corner of the library shelf full tilt into my waist (not, unfortunately, whacking their otherwise unfunctioning optical sensory organs against the sharp of my hip) and send me head over heels, crashing against the library shelf and slamming against the hard floor in an extremely painful encounter. And the book ends up on the floor, not joined by the rest of its compatriots ... thankful for my physical well-being, but much more thankful for my mental one if the whole pile fell and crushed the miserable snivelling cretin beneath its weight. And what should the damn pest do but walk over, give me a funny look like, um, like I was lying in the penalty area of a football pitch or something (I exaggerate everything I do, there isn't a particular place for it), mumble a few indistinguishable words and then continue on on its idiotic way. Damn kids. Damn kids. I loathe kids.
Is this why the less respectable aspects of society seem to be so gratified by wanton violence unleashed against helpless, but not thoroughly undeserving children? To all want-to-be parents out there, I exhale a great curse upon you and the horror that you bring upon the world with your wantonness, for loosing your spawn to savage the world and rob it of intellect and sensibility. Grr ... argh!

Then again, I could probably write numerous diatribes about how I hate absolutely every aspect of society. The only reason why I tend to single out children in particular is because hordes of people out there have a deluded belief that they are cute and harmless and exist only to be pampered and lavished with attention. And worst of all, their numbers increase in proportion to the degree of fornication that takes place around the world. I can already envision the advertisements.

Sex. It can drain you financially. It can take decades off your life expectancy. Whether lady or gentleman, boy or girl, no one is free from the perils of sex. Sex leads to crime, to AIDS, and worst of all, it leads to children. Be intelligent. Be successful. Be independent. But most importantly of all, be safe. Don't be tempted! Stop. Now. Before it is too late.
*tapes on pictures of bloated pregnant ladies, oversized families living in squalor, huge piles of dirty diapers, etc.*

And the most unfortunate thing is that there are so many people out there who still don't realise this. Tch.

posted by Charlotte | 4:58 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ...
~//n_n\\7
The Gold Sun
Links
The Forbidding Lands
NationStates
Avernon
Archives
Nightwings Federation
Read the Story!
Elf Woods
Comment



All praise Charlotte!
Hail! Hail!