Thursday, July 22, 2004
Charlotte leaves it late, as usual. Wrote some more. A bit more. Just a bit more. Give me some time, okay? I don't want to waste your attention with meaningless bumps. Every single sentence thought through, considered, and finally written, is an exercise in the art of authorship. Unless they're fuelled by a sudden surge of caffeine, in which case they're better known as inspiration and epiphany.
Anyway, to keep you informed of the latest kinks in Charlotte's life, she has suddenly started consuming Oreos in large quantities. For some odd reason. And she has started reading her tattered old copy of Romance of the Three Kingdoms in CXX chapters. Interesting, yes. Linked, hardly. Relevant, not in the slightest.
posted by Charlotte |
4:24 pm
Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ... ~//n_n\\7
|
 |
|
 |
 |