Thursday, July 08, 2004
Yay! At last, I have finally written some more in a short, but a sweet period, full-fat and fine-grained, with no artificial sweeteners added. Considering the appalling taste of just about all of the multitudes of artificial sweeteners available, you must be incredibly stupid or grotesquely obese to actually consider swallowing such vile concoctions.
Alarmingly enough, too, I notice that my shortfall in writing these few days coincides with the time last year when my computer so tragically expired, the only good fortune (or saving grace, rather) of that is that the warranty only expired several months after that. Is it the ghost of the past come back to haunt me again? Just as Frodo Baggins' wound happens to pain him year after year, or Harry Potter's scar tingles on each anniversary of its fateful infliction. Bah. And if medical science can hold true that old wounds dissipate with time then hopefully such a drought of disconcertment shall not strike me so severely again next year. A remarkable coincidence that quickly sobers the individual.
Though not of the drunkenness of satisfactory writing, thankfully. Be ever drunken, till you can't drunk how think you are.
posted by Charlotte |
4:12 pm
Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ... ~//n_n\\7
|
 |
|
 |
 |