Chaotic Disintegrate
Chaotic Disintegrate
Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard.
Where anything goes.

-//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7


Monday, August 16, 2004  

As a result of my having been out of the loop for that last week, I would figure that everyone would be totally clueless as to what I have been doing, living out my life or dying my death ... not as if anyone knew or even cared in the first place. Nevertheless, being of the bubbly and effervercent and water-soluble sort, I've decided to put forward a small little update (in convenient point form!) as to what I'm doing right now. So that you know, saving you the trouble of installing spy cameras and hidden microphones about my room. I'd notice it, anyway, since I'm always there.

Currently doing : In all productive sense of the word, nothing. Income, nil, expenditure, quite more than it takes to keep a near-adult healthy and sustained. Killing yourself in less painful (and nicotine and alcohol-free) ways is never cheap.

Currently playing : Certainly not the piano. Because my computer is far too ancient for the latest PC games on the market, not that I'm even interested in them (or even know what they are) it seems too easy to guess that I resort to emulation. But I'm an honest player, at least I'm open about it and ... well ... no one has arrested me yet ... Anyway, I'm playing Fire Emblem for the GameBoy (wot? GameGirl? GameThingy?) Advance, and I most exhortingly decree that it is one game which incites excitement and interest far more than its apparently shoddy, pixellated appearance might suggest. I'd even go so far as to say that it ranks with Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (which, in my opinion, is far inferior to the original). So much that one day, when I get my own GameBoy Advance, it will be one of the first few cartridges I purchase/beg/borrow/steal.

Currently reading : The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas. Yes, I loaned it out many times over but never actually flipped it open due to its size and the fact that I was running out of 'borrowed' time (hahaha...). But now that I've started reading, I'm glad I have, because it is seriously one of the most intriguing, and at the same time amusing and exciting novels at the first glance. Like when D'Artagnan challenges Athos to a duel at 12.15pm. And to duel Porthos at 1pm. And to duel Aramis at 2pm. Well, obviously I haven't got very far into it yet but by the time I eventually finish, I'll come up with an interesting book review that I shall put up to share the joys of literature with the rest of you sods out there.

Currently watching : Singapore Idol. Fine, so I have never watched American Idol for anything more than two minutes at a stretch, and I don't know who won the first series, nor why the third series was so lousy. But I support Clay Aiken ... because I can't stand fat people who think they can sing. Anyway, the point is that its much more amusing watching not some weird whities in a foreign land making a fool of themselves, but rather the yellow and black people around you, watching their antics in the audition rounds they've screened so far, share in their jokes, laugh at their miseries, and occasionally savour someone who can actually sing. Most of all, what I'm interested in is to find out who in the whole of drab, dull Singapore can actually lift their voices and sound even remotely pleasing enough to get into the final round and gun for the trophy. My favourite judge is, by far, Ken Lim, because he's straightforward and doesn't joke around. Unlike Dick Lee and Florence Lian, who seem to say things just for the effect they create, and ... wotzisface who doesn't say anything. I'm glued.

Currently eating : Well, I tried to starve myself to death quite a number of times, but a 'successful' hunger strike needs a great amount of non-preparation. In that you cannot say 'from now on, I'm not going to eat and stuff' because you'll probably stuff yourself up before you make that declaration. Recognising the error in my reasoning, I realised that it is pointless to practice starvation anything beyond the day's fast Muslims practice during Ramadan. The next time I'm severely depressed enough to warrant a sudden change of bodily habits ... when it comes, I shall be ready. Or, not ready, as the case may be.

There you are. Remember, I'm always here, and open to questions (at my own discretion), so if there's anything you need just ask and if I'm not successfully dead at last or completely and utterly irked I'm sure I'll struggle up something for you.

posted by Charlotte | 4:42 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ...
~//n_n\\7
The Gold Sun
Links
The Forbidding Lands
NationStates
Avernon
Archives
Nightwings Federation
Read the Story!
Elf Woods
Comment



All praise Charlotte!
Hail! Hail!