![]() Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard. Where anything goes. -//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7 |
|
Monday, September 27, 2004 Cross my fingers. I've already been hoping to die all this while. Anyway, maybe I'll hold back on all my usual blather to try to catch up with my story-writing. All this angst, anger and sound and fury certainly does much to expound one's views on everything under the sun to the world, but unless you are in full concurrence with Charlotte's usually intensely absurd views you'll find them too warped for human consumption. In which case, fiction has always been a convenient, entertaining and most importantly viable method of bringing across one's ideas, whatever their weirdness, to the world. I've got to concentrate, much rather than have each day slip me by with no more than the odd passing obsession ... which strangely tends to vanish each time I put pen to paper or, in this case, finger to keyboard. I've also got a few more book reviews, or maybe, book commentaries which I want to put up, just to show that I haven't been spending my whole time slacking, staring at either animated or blank screens. I want to at least rattle on a bit about The Three Musketeers, because it's certainly worth the read for anyone able to sit through the lengthy novel, and I've got so many positives to say about it. And I was feeling a little dull, so I looked up The Time Machine by H.G. Wells on the library shelf again and read it once through, and though it isn't the first time I've read the book I might want to post some thoughts and arguments as well. I am currently reading Don Quixote ... advice for everyone who hasn't read Don Quixote ... read DON QUIXOTE! A sixteeth-century re-enaction of what would happen to an anachronistic anachronism like Charlotte if she really acted her own 'age' in her own time. Though I'd never dedicate myself a thrall wholly in the captivity in the magnificence of some exotic Prince out there. Not that I can think of any even worthy of the honour. posted by Charlotte | 4:38 pm
Comments:
Post a Comment
Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ... ~//n_n\\7 |
|
|||||
|
|
||||||