![]() Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard. Where anything goes. -//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7 |
|
Thursday, September 30, 2004 Some moron wrote into the forum page today. You know what? The twit riled me up so badly I am incredibly tempted to reply with something suitably acidic and scathing, because the imbecile doesn't deserve the slightest bit of sympathy in the world. But I shall not deign to such a thing as soundly abusing some unworthy scoundrel in the public eye as much as would the judges of Singapore Idol. I'll just ramble on and on about the increasing communisation and the slipping into the welfare state just as increased liberalisation causes a collapse of social order leading to the inconveniencing, the misfortune and finally the shackling of the cornerstone of modern society and economics which is US! WE! The middle class! And we don't like it one bit! Yeah, go on, laugh. So you're not one of the middle class. In which case, when we're finally consumed by the raging torrent of social libertarianism already sweeping the country, you'll just get that little bit richer (or poorer, more hopefully) and then YOU will be the middle class, and you will die like the rest of us. Cower in your slums and your mansions, you wretched plagues on humanity who will enslave economic efficiency and social stability to the whims of your minority classes (who have MUCH more buying power with the Singapore Government than every last one of us put together would have) ... one day the revolution of the middle class will sweep your privileges and your damned welfare state from the land. Or we'll all die. But organising a revolution sounds much more interesting. posted by Charlotte | 4:41 pm
Comments:
Post a Comment
Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ... ~//n_n\\7 |
|
|||||
|
|
||||||