Sunday, December 26, 2004
Oops! Looks like the 'bloody laziness around public holidays syndrome' ... I mean, the 'ignore popular holiday syndrome' strikes again!
Well, for those who do care, Happy Christmas and Merry New Year (just because I feel like it ...). I've got the rants about Christmas and New Year already stocked up in my archives, and I'm glad to say that my opinions about redundant public holidays hasn't changed one bit. Not that I'm against giving everyone a day off now and then (those two days don't interrupt the school year, anyway) but there isn't a need to make such a hype about it. Not to mention ... ugh ... the queues, everywhere you go during this period! And the jingles. It's enough to drive anyone seriously berserk.
So, enjoy your Boxing day. Assuming that people actually give out Christmas presents in boxes nowadays ... apart from electronic equipment of any kind. Who gives out electronic equipment for Christmas, anyway? I'd like to know them =)
posted by Charlotte |
3:43 pm
Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ... ~//n_n\\7
|
 |
|
 |
 |