Chaotic Disintegrate
Chaotic Disintegrate
Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard.
Where anything goes.

-//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7


Monday, September 25, 2006  

Going shopping mad is just an ass hopping mad.
Eh, that's me. I'm a shopaholic. Money isn't safe in my pocket when I'm on the prowl.

Which is, after all, rather odd, because I have no fashion sense whatsoever. I'm still mired in caveman ("cavegirl"?) logic. This, I like, that, I like, therefore this and that, I like. Which, as anyone with the slightest knowledge of how to mix and match clothes can tell you, is a quick route to fashion disaster. But I don't know it. Well, I do, but only enough to understand that I should stick only to "this"s and "that"s and not try to make things any more complicated, or else risk becoming an utter abomination. Not as if I'm not already verging on one.

But I like shopping, when I have an idea of what I want, and when I have knowledge that what I want can be found. When I realise that I can't find what I want, whether they're out of stock or they simply don't have it, or when I don't even know what I want (it happens, sometimes), the enterprise can become a misery, however. However, I'm miserable most of all when I don't even have the money in my pocket to spend, of course.
Which shall soon be the case in the land of the pound sterling. Like I tell my mother (who is rather reluctantly funding my last-minute shopping sprees) now, hey, it's only a hundred pound. I got three, maybe four times the amount I got here then I would have got in merry England!

Now for the chore. Packing all of it.
Sigh, I've always had dificulty packing it in. (Especially the emotional baggage.)

posted by Charlotte | 4:20 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ...
~//n_n\\7
The Gold Sun
Links
The Forbidding Lands
NationStates
Avernon
Archives
Nightwings Federation
Read the Story!
Elf Woods
Comment



All praise Charlotte!
Hail! Hail!