Chaotic Disintegrate
Chaotic Disintegrate
Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard.
Where anything goes.

-//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7


Friday, October 13, 2006  

Well, it's been a week. My essay has gone and come back again ... not bad for a first effort, but too much narrative. Ah, the argument was not clear enough. Oh well, I shall have to put in more effort to make myself clear next time ...

I've been kind of tired recently. From Monday to Thursday, I've been at the library the whole day from my last lecture till the closing time at 7pm, after which I've either gone for club events or I've gone back to my room. After taking a walk through King's College, stopping to stare at the lovely magnificent chapel and ponder and desponder each time, then going to Sainsbury's to buy my night's and next day's eats.

Am I depressed? My floor-mate thinks that I'm depressed. My classmates thinks that I appear depressed. My supervisor thinks that I look depressed. Am I depressed? Maybe not depressed but tired, having to spend late nights (or rather evenings) at the library to make up for time lost by not being able to borrow books over the weekend. And attending club meetings, having lots of fun and then taking that long 30-40 minutes walk back in the cold and darkness of the Cambridge autumn. I can't be depressed, see, I'm having fun in lectures, and at those society meetings, and ...

Well, I don't know. I think I'm just tired. But what I know is that if I'm really depressed, it's got nothing to do with work, and there's nothing I can do that can solve it.

I got a goddamned purple stain on my lovely tight trousers from, of all things, my towel. Damn it, if a towel that's used every day in a week can paint cloth with just the slightest contact, what the hell has it been painting me all this time? And the stain remover I bought for an absolutely ripoff price ("no need to worry about colour-fastness", it says) doesn't seem to have any effect. I feel so pissed. And stressed. But not depressed ... no, no.

The tagboard's down. So sue me.

posted by Charlotte | 11:16 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ...
~//n_n\\7
The Gold Sun
Links
The Forbidding Lands
NationStates
Avernon
Archives
Nightwings Federation
Read the Story!
Elf Woods
Comment



All praise Charlotte!
Hail! Hail!