Chaotic Disintegrate
Chaotic Disintegrate
Where chaos stops and more chaos ensues. Where Filia plays the electric keyboard.
Where anything goes.

-//o_O\\7 *Home of the Awful, Mediocre and Pathetic* -//u_u\\7


Saturday, February 10, 2007  

Please say I am not going to die ...

Now don't say I didn't have the time to read. I did. But what I didn't have was the patience.

Updated below ... more coming when I get the time and patience to write more.

If you're like me and have no life, try this quiz.
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/20001222b

I'm falling asleep before 9pm everyday. This is extremely aggravating. What is even more aggravating is that I get up around 3am or so and can't get back to sleep. What is most aggravating of all is that when I do fall asleep, when I wake up it's almost time that I ought to be at my lectures, and I have to run all the way there. That's INCREDIBLY aggravating.

posted by Charlotte | 11:43 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

Disclaimer : The Slayers and Filia Ul Copt and all images thereof are the property of Hajime Kanzaka and Rui Araizumi. I don't own any of them, although if I had a choice I would want Filia ...
~//n_n\\7
The Gold Sun
Links
The Forbidding Lands
NationStates
Avernon
Archives
Nightwings Federation
Read the Story!
Elf Woods
Comment



All praise Charlotte!
Hail! Hail!